- This event has passed.
Webinar: Relationship between Integrated Catchment Management (ICM) and Water resources quality in the Orange-Senqu River basin with focus on Lesotho.
Dec 14, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
In the context of ReNOKA, an inclusive and holistic movement to protecting and conserving the natural resources of Lesotho and the Orange-Senqu River Basin as a whole, we have the pleasure of inviting you to participate in an interactive webinar on the topic: relationship between Integrated Catchment Management (ICM) and Water resources quality in the Orange-Senqu River basin with focus on Lesotho.
The webinar objectives are to:
• Provide an overview of the water resources quality status in the Orange-Senqu basin with emphasis on Lesotho.
• Provide an overview of the integrated catchment management status in Lesotho.
• Share interventions done at basin level to address water quality issues.
• Share good practices and approaches: provide an opportunity for peer learning on how to link water resources quality and ICM.
• Explore key challenges and opportunities on how to build and use leverage on the relationship between key players in ICM and water resources management in the country and in the basin for sustainable initiatives.
• Identify areas that need further clarification, including any recommendations on how to better advance cooperation between water resources quality players and those in ICU.